Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT
The Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT is a high performance summer passenger tire. This model??s comfort levels are enhanced by the continuous O-bead structure. The tire offers a limited temporary mobility at 50 mph for 50 miles in the case of air pressure loss. The tire compound is also reinforced and helps resist accidental damage and punctures, while also adding to the overall strength. Dry and wet traction are guaranteed, and this model is designed to resist dangerous hydroplaning situations. The Potenza RE050A RFT offers excellent steering precision which enhances the controllability, offering a safer drive.
- Summer Tire ?C The asymmetric tread pattern provides exceptional wet and dry traction and road grip, but it is not suitable for winter weather.
- Avoid Hydroplaning ?C The circumferential grooves in the tread help eliminate water from beneath the tire and resist hydroplaning.
- Run Flat Tire ?C The reinforced sidewall of the tire provides extended mobility for 50 miles after the loss of air pressure.
- Resist Punctures ?C Accidental punctures and damages are prevented thanks to the steel belt construction, which also serves to provide additional strength.
- Comfort ?C The O-Bead construction of the tire (a continuous cable in the tire??s bead) helps enhance the comfort level of the drive.
- Precise Steering ?C The enhanced road contact patch improves the tire??s steering response time and safety.
- Size: 235/40R19
- Season: Summer
- Performance: High Performance
- Car Type: Passenger
- Load Range: SL
- Product May Vary From Picture
- Tire Rim Not Included