The Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw Winter 275/65R18 116T Tire finds grip where other tires can’t, and is specially designed to handle extreme winter conditions by staying flexible when the weather turns bitter. Snow days are when this tire really goes to work. The Discoverer Snow Claw is a winter tire specifically designed for SUVs and light truck vehicles. With engineered features that are key in delivering winter grip, this tire performs for daily commuters, cross-country travel, or to plow through the latest snow storm. The Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw is Severe Weather Rated and Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Certified. Severe Weather Rated tires have passed an industry standard certification which tests the tire??s ability to accelerate on snow. These tires carry the Three-Peak Mountain and Snowflake Symbol marking on the sidewall. The Discoverer Snow Claw tire features our patented Snow Groove Technology that is engineered to trap snow in the grooves of the tire, and give your truck or SUV the snow-on-snow contact to claw your way through winter. Whatever nature throws your way, these tires bite back. The Discoverer Snow Claw tire is engineered to allow for studs, giving you extreme ice traction for even more capability and confidence, so when conditions turn extreme, the wheels keep turning. It finds grip where other tires can??t. Claw your way through winter with the Discoverer Snow Claw truck and SUV tire from Cooper.
- Premium Winter tire for Pickup Trucks and SUVs
- Pinned for studs
- Severe Weather Rated/Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Certified
- Features our patented Snow Groove Technology, which adds some teeth to the claws. Trapping snow and using that trapped snow for greater traction, handling and stopping power.
- Tread compound made to stay flexible when the weather turns bitter.
- Standard Limited Warranty