The Firestone Winterforce is a winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tire offers excellent winter weather road gripping ability and it prevents hydroplaning when driving through water and slush. The model closely follows the road surface which lowers the road vibrations felt in the vehicle??s cabin. The twin steel belts do not let the tire deform under the driving pressure. The aggressive directional tread design improves the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The Winterforce??s shoulder tread blocks enhance the cornering and maneuvering ability and power with the additional biting edges they promote.
- Winter Tire ?C The winter compound and the tread pattern??s high-density 3D siping detail boost the winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning ?C The circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from below the tire footprint for an enhanced hydroplaning resistance.
- Comfortable Drive ?C The polyester casing improves the comfort levels by maintaining road contact and lowering the road vibrations.
- Handling ?C The aggressive directional tread pattern improves the driving stability and the steering responsiveness.
- Cornering Ability ?C The tread design??s shoulder tread blocks improve the road gripping ability and increase the cornering power.
- Durability ?C The internal structure??s twin steel belts prevent the tire from deforming under the driving pressure and boost the durability.
- Size: 275/65R18
- Season: Winter
- Performance: Highway
- Car Type: Light Truck
- Load Range: E (10 Ply)
- Product May Vary From Picture
- Tire Rim Not Included