Studdable winter tire with outstanding low temperature traction in snow, ice and wet conditions that is durable, robust and comfortable for large SUVs and pick up trucks.
- 265/65R18 116T XL FR Grabber Arctic:
- DURAGEN Technology: A robust cut and chip resistant compound, combined with ultra high-strength steel belts and a broad contour, promote confident stability, even wear, excellent braking and responsive handling.
- Directional Tread Pattern with Center Stability Rib: Provides active water evacuation and snow traction while the center rib provides straight-line stability.
- Strong Interlocking Light Truck Winter Sipes Combined with Smooth Car-like Serrated Sipes: Exceptional grip in snow, ice and wet conditions while providing stable handling and strong braking in dry and wet conditions. Combination of truck and car sipes provide durability and comfort.
- Pinned for Winter Studs: For those that desire the added ice grip winter studs provide.
- Tread Block Reinforcement Buttresses: Add strength and stability to tread blocks, providing improved handling and improved wet and dry braking performance.