The Westlake SL369 tire is made for all terrains and off-road or highway performance. It is a radial tire featuring a tread pattern which enhances the traction and tread life whatever you are driving on. Go from a highway to off-road on the same drive when you are using the Westlake SL369 tire on your rims. These tires are great for moderate off-road conditions. The tires are good in dry, rocky, rugged and muddy conditions. The SL369 tire design includes integrated blocks which provide an enhanced ride as well as traction and tire life. A series of circumferential grooves around the tire help expel mud, water, and dirt from the rubber and keep your grip on the road during wet conditions. The Westlake SL369 tire has a variable pitch tread which reduces road noise. Siping blocks throughout the tread give your vehicle more tread surface on the road surface. The result for you is a smoother and more stable ride.
- The SL369 is an all-terrain tire that’s designed for use on light trucks and SUVs
- Tread pattern allows for strong traction on paved roads, rocks, rugged terrain, and mud
- Built with circumferential grooves within the tread that expel water, mud, and dirt from the tire for better grip on wet roads
- Features integrated tread blocks that promote a longer tread life by putting more rubber on the road
- Variable pitch tread design reduces road noises to give drivers and passengers a quiet, comfortable ride