The Atturo tire features robust construction for enhanced load bearing on trailers. It features a rib tread pattern that minimizes rolling resistance while improving directional stability. Its four wide grooves provide an outlet for water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning. Multiple microgrooves on the ribs enhance wet grip and minimize irregular wear. Sturdy internal ply construction yields more stability and increases the load bearing capability on this tire.
Atturo AZ610 All-Season 245/70R17 110H Tire
- Shoulder blocks improve stability when cornering
- Variable center rib reduces road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Sipes within the shoulder of the tire remove water for better grip on wet roads
- Four circumferential grooves within the tread pump water and slush away from the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Shoulder and outer ribs of the tire create additional biting edges that strengthen traction