Federal Couragia F/X
The Federal Couragia F/X is a high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The optimized tread pattern enhances the all weather traction, while the main tread grooves actively resist hydroplaning. The optimized tread also lowers the road noise generated while the tires are in motion. The center rib and the interconnected tread blocks improve the driving stability and steering responsiveness by maintaining road contact. They also increase the driving comfort levels by allowing the tire to closely follow the road surface. The Couragia F/X guarantees a long lasting tread life with the slower even wear.
- All Season Tire ?C The optimized tread pattern with the rigid shoulder tread block design increases the all season traction and road grip.
- Hydroplaning ?C The four circumferential grooves actively resist hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Quiet Tire ?C The optimized tread design??s slanted diagonal tread blocks decrease the road noise generated during the drive.
- Handling ?C The center rib, the interconnected tread blocks and the maintained road contact increase the tire??s controllability.
- Longer Tread Life ?C The center rib slows the tread wear rate down and the rigid shoulder blocks prevent irregular tread wear.
- Comfortable Drive ?C The special interconnected tread blocks maintain constant road contact which lowers the road vibrations created.
- Tire Rim Not Included
- Product May Vary From The Picture