The Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek All-Season 285/45R22 114T Tire is an all-season pickup truck and SUV tire that looks tough because it is tough. It looks aggressive but it also has nice manners. The Rugged Trek has a unique Rough Terrain pattern, which is trail capable and provides extra grip and confidence when you venture off the highway. It also features Stone Blockades, which are ridges in the tire pattern to help keep pesky stones and rocks out of the tire and on the ground where they belong, helping protect the tire from damage when you??re off the beaten path. Rugged Trek is built to provide enhanced grip on wet roads and features Whisper Grooves Technology that blocks the rush of air through the tire, helping to eliminate noise when on the highway. There are dual sidewall designs so you can pick between the Mountain Pass pattern or Knife-Edge pattern, which gives you double the options for your look. Our aggressive tread blocks are designed for quiet on-road performance and deep treads help grip in sticky mud and sand. While this is a tough-looking tire, it is also engineered for a quiet and comfortable drive.
- ROUGH TERRAIN TREAD PATTERN – Trail capable, with an aggressive look, thanks to the unique design of the tire that provides extra grip and confidence when you venture off the highway
- EARTH DIGGERS – Large scoops and blocks on the side of the tire act like cogs in a gear, to help you dig in to loose dirt, sand, and mud, giving you traction on the trail
- STONE BLOCKADES – Ridges in the tire pattern help keep pesky stones and rocks out of the tire and on the ground where they belong, helping protect the tire from damage when you??re off the beaten path
- DUAL SIDEWALL DESIGN – With the Discoverer Rugged Trek tire, you can pick the sidewall. There are two ways for your truck to wear this tire: either of them right
- WHISPER GROOVES TECHNOLOGY – Whisper Grooves Technology blocks air from whistling through the tire. It??s the tire that keeps road noise where it belongs??outside
- STABLE TRAC TECHNOLOGY – A unique pattern in the tire designed to grab the road for better control. Plus, the distinct shape helps to extend the life of the tire by resisting wear and tear from on or off-road driving