Bridgestone’s Blizzak WS80 is a studless winter tire that’s designed for use on coupes, sedans, and minivans and features a NanoPro-Tech Multicell rubber compound that enhances traction on icy, slush, and snow covered roads while also keeping the tire flexible for use in lower temperatures. A directional tread pattern and 3D zigzag sipes bite into the road to increase grip, and the Blizzak WS80’s optimized footprint puts more rubber on the road for better stability and traction.
Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 Winter 185/65R15 88 T Tire
- Designed for use on coupes, sedans, and minivans in winter weather conditions
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified for use in moderate to severe winter weather conditions
- Wide, circumferential grooves drain water out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- A directional tread pattern works with additional block edges to increase traction and grip on icy, slushy, and snowy roads
- Built with a computer optimized design that reduces road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers