Bridgestone’s Blizzak WS90 is a winter tire that’s designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans, and features a new rubber compound with a large contact area that enhances traction and performance on icy roads. Built with more block edges than the WS80 for shorter stopping distances on icy roads, the Blizzak WS90’s extra blocks increase stiffness in the tread pattern to boost steering response and reduce uneven wear for a longer tread life.
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified for use in moderate to severe winter weather conditions
- Built with more block edges than the Blizzak WS80 for shorter stopping distances on icy roads
- A new rubber compound with a large contact area puts more rubber on the road to enhance traction, braking, and handling performance on ice
- Engineered with more tread blocks that increase stiffness for better steering response and improved resistance to uneven wear
- Utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Multicell Technology that strengthens road grip by using biting particles that combat slippage on ice