General Grabber HTS 60
The General Grabber HTS 60 is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for SUV, crossover and light truck vehicles. The tire has a 50,000 mile warranty for H speed rated and light truck models, and 65,000 miles for S and T rated models. This model has excellent all weather traction, including in winter, and it offers a long tread life and high mileage due to the special tread pattern and compound. The tire is fuel-efficient, as its rolling resistance is lowered. The Grabber HTS 60 is easy to control and has a precise steering responsiveness.
- High Mileage ?C Generals?? Duragen ultra-high strength technology offers a high mileage quote with its reinforced structure.
- Long Tread Life ?C The tire wears out slower and evenly, due to the StabiliTread technology, which provides a flatter footprint.
- Quiet Tire ?C The Comfort Balance Tread Cushioning System reduces the road noise and vibrations by ensuring complete contact with the road.
- All Season Tire ?C The pattern optimization on the tire enables it to have remarkable traction in all weather conditions, including winter.
- Fuel-efficient ?C The tire has a reduced rolling resistance, which in turn lowers the fuel usage per mile and the CO2 emissions.
- Easy Handling ?C The tire??s innovative tread pattern allows it to be easily controlled and offers a precise steering responsiveness.
- Size: 275/55R20
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Highway
- Car Type: Truck/SUV
- Load Range: XL
- Product May Vary From Picture
- Tire Rim Not Included