For superior traction in harsh terrain, look no further than the PATAGONIA M/T off-road tire. Whether it’s rocks, mud, snow or sand the PATAGONIA M/T is one tough tire and will provide maximum traction in any terrain. Designed to be at home rock crawling, exploring the desert, mud bogging, playing in the dunes, or a casual drive through mountain trails, the PATAGONIA M/T has all the attributes to overcome any terrain.
- The Patagonia M/T is a mud terrain tire that’s designed to help drivers of light trucks, jeeps, and SUVs conquer off-road terrains
- Built with a high-void tread design that creates additional biting edges to enhance traction
- Self-cleaning tread design forces rocks, stones, and other debris out of the tire for constant traction
- Features off-centered tread blocks that enhance on-road performance and boost off-road traction
- A 3-ply sidewall design improves durability and protects the tire from damage by stone drilling and other off-road debris