Firestone Winterforce 2
The Firestone Winterforce 2 is a touring winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The cold weather compound enhances the model??s winter weather road gripping ability, while the open shoulders and wide grooves avoid hydroplaning. The full depth tread features increase the tire??s usability and tread life. The tread??s center rib maintains road contact to ensure a safer controllability on ice and snow-covered roads. The internal structure??s twin steel belts prevent deformation during the drive. The Winterforce 2 promotes a comfortable driving experience with the lowered road vibrations.
- Winter Tire ?C The cold weather tire compound improves the winter temperature performance and road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning ?C The open shoulder design and wide tread grooves disperse water and slush to prevent hydroplaning.
- Longer Tread Life ?C The tread design??s full depth tread features extend the tread life, tire usability and performing ability.
- Comfortable Drive ?C The internal structure??s polyester casing enables the tire to closely follow the road surface to lower vibrations.
- Handling ?C The tread design??s center rib improves the steering responsiveness and driving stability with better road contact.
- Durability ?C The construction??s twin steel belts prevent the tire from deforming under the driving pressure affecting it.
- Size: 225/60R16
- Season: Winter
- Performance: Touring
- Car Type: Passenger
- Load Range: SL
- Product May Vary From Picture
- Tire Rim Not Included