Pirelli’s Scorpion All Terrain Plus is an all-terrain tire that’s designed for use on Jeeps, light trucks, and SUVs. Backed by a 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life, the Scorpion All Terrain Plus utilizes deep grooves with stone ejectors to force mud, dirt, rocks, stones, water, and snow out of the tire for consistent traction and a longer tread life. The Scorpion All Terrain Plus features an aggressive tread pattern for aggressive looks and strong performance on and off road, and is Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe winter weather conditions.
- Built with a cut and chip resistant rubber compound that protects the tire from damage for a longer tread life
- Features alternating tread blocks and blunt edges for extra traction on any terrain
- Reinforced shoulder blocks guard the tire from cuts and chips for a longer tread life
- 50,000 mile limited tread wear warranty
- Excellent mud and snow traction facilitated by deep tread grooves with conical stone ejectors to provide a self-cleaning pattern aimed at increasing integrity