An ultra-high-performance summer tire, the Advan Fleva V701 from Yokohama is designed for use on sports, super, muscle, and performance cars in warmer weather. Built with a solid outer rib that increases handling performance and a solid center rib for better stability at higher speeds, the Advan Fleva V701’s drop point grooves move water out of the tire to allow for high speed performance in wet weather. The Advan Fleva V701 is backed by Yokohama’s 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and can help drivers save money at the pumps thanks to nano-sized silica particles that lower rolling resistance to enhance fuel efficiency.
- Built with state of the art silica technology that enhances grip in wet and dry weather while also reducing uneven wear for a longer tread life
- Features a 2-in-1 contrasting pitch that increases stability and reduces pattern noise for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Thunderbolt shaped grooves force water out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning and improve braking capabilities on wet roads
- Drop Point Grooves moves water out from under the tread for high speed wet performance
- Nanoblend Compound delivers superior wet grip without sacrificing dry performance or tread life
- 195/55R16 87V